RegCleaner 4.3 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wen9x88

how to use this software RegCleaner 4.3 ?
i can see many item in my software list,startup list,uninstall menu,file types,and others.how can deleted it without damage my system?
there are too many files i don't know,just now i try to create a restore point and remove all the item in software list.but it damage my system,so i restore my system to early time.
here is my software list,shell extensions,files types,someone help me check which software i need to remove from my system?

untitled-3.jpg

Try using a Registry cleaner that is less aggressive then RegCleaner.

Remove invalid registry entries:
Frankly, the registry is overrated as a speed tweak, in general, but it does get large and can contain many invalid references. The registry is not an area for even the average computer user to be playing around in. The good news is CCleaner has a safe registry cleaner built in, so why not clean out old, invalid entries?
CCleaner Download

Click the "Registry" button.
Click "Scan for Issues."
Click "Fix selected Issues."
You will be prompted to back up the registry. For the first run I would suggest doing so.
Thats it, your done, a safe, fast registry clean.

I use RegCleaner and would never advise it for an inexperienced user. First, when you don't know what an entry is, you search for information, just like I do. Too many users are asking for Registry Cleaners and don't have a clue how to use them!m This is not an area you want to fool around in.

Get Tune Up Utilities- it has a Registry cleaner that will backup and remove what need to be removed. An inexperienced should not be asking how to use a Registry Cleaner because they should not have one!

http://www.tune-up.com/products/tuneup-utilities/

"someone help me check which software i need to remove from my system" You don't remove the software through a Registry Cleaner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back