regedit and CTL+ALT+DEL issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello folks! I'm having a problem which has been covered here before. I read post 19133 & 17297 from this site and ran the suggested programs. I still have the above title mentioned problems. I'm posting the HJT logs here to see if any of you can suggest my next step. Thanks!!!

Great site!

Gordon

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of masterc108 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Howard...it seems to have work...I get the regedit and CTL+ALT_DEL functions. My system seems to have lost some system speed though. I cant upload the logs requested becasue exceeds this systems limit.

Gordon

inclosed here is the combofix

Hi,

You have not posted the other requested logs. Please do so in your next reply.

Download the attached "Combofix-Do.txt" (from my attachment) and save it to the same folder as Combofix.
Drag the Combofix-Do.txt over on to Combofix.exe and release.

This will ask Combofix to execute the instructions within my file. Let Combofix run normally and do its job.

Thereafter, please post fresh HJT, ComboFix and AVG Antispyware logs from normal mode as attachments into this thread.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of masterc108 only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

latest log files

I ran the latest combo fix and enclosed are the latest log files. Please note the spyware log I deleted a lot of similar info to compact the file....but it's all the same line information from the same 2 directories. Thanks!!!!

Gordon

Your logs appear clean, except for the AVG Antispyware log that shows infections in your restore points.

Turn off system restore.(XP/ME only) See how HERE.

Now, turn system restore back on. This will have deleted all your old restore points and any nasties that are in them. It will also have created a new, clean restore point.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of masterc108 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back