|
| To FIX this problem:
| Open Internet Explorer and type: www.registrycleanerxp.com
| Once you load the program, close this message window
|
| After you install the cleaner program you will not receive any more reminders
| or pop-ups like this.
|
| VISIT www.registrycleanerxp.com IMMEDIATELY!

I went to the site but it's wanting me to pay $50 for a program. Is there a free program I can use to get rid of this? I've tried a few other programs but they won't get rid of this message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Try this first and see if your problem goes away.

Click start/run and type services.msc into the run box and press the enter key.

When the window appears, maximise it. Double click on the following services(if there) and select stop if they are running. Set the startup type to disabled. Click apply/ok for each service you disable.

Messenger<Note: This has nothing to do with any instant messaging programmes.

Close the services window and reboot your system.

Post back if you still have problems.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Trintar VIII only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Awesome, thanks a bunch. So I just disable/stop "Messenger"? Also, was there really anything wrong with my computer?

If that`s cured your problem, then no, there was nothing wrong with your system.

The messenger sevice is a Microsoft service that allows anyone to put popups on your system. Go figure eh?

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of Trintar VIII only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back