Regular BSOD's on Vista, IRQL less or not equal or bad pool caller errors

I'm new to this site/forum so first I'd like to say hi to all you people :D
So I'm kind of stuck on a problem here, I get BSOD's almost every day now. They're mostly either: "driver IRQL less or not equal" or "bad pool caller".
Now I've searched the net for some information but can't find any conclusive answer, I got some minidumps attached
I'd be very grateful if anyone could try and look what my problem is. And maybe point me in the right direction.

My system:
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ Ghz
4GB RAM (only shows 3326MB though)
Windows Vista 32-bit system
nVidia GeForce 8600GT

Attachments

• minidumps1.zip
    116.9 KB · Views: 0
  • minidumps2.zip
    148.2 KB · Views: 0
mazakou, please zip five of your most recent dumps in one file. If one of the ones that you have attached already has the five most recent please idicate to us as to which one. Thanks.

I don't know if I can edit my previous post or not but here goes
My latest 5 minidumps are attached here.
Thanks for looking into it.

Mazakou

Attachments

• latest minidumps.zip
    124.9 KB · Views: 1
Your issue is with the Kaspersky driver klim6.sys. Not only is it not loading but it is preventing other drivers form other software from loading. There is quite a bit on the net concerning issues with this driver.

My first, best advice is that you go to Kaspersky's official forums and do a search for a resolve. There should be plenty of information there.

* Please keep us updated especially if and how you resolve this issue. Thanks.

Sorry it's been so long but here I am again :D
Thanks for pointing me in the direction of the kaspersky forum, the issue has been resolved. Turns out I hadn't really updated my vista yet since I reinstalled it which is why it gave me all the trouble it did.
So I uninstalled kaspersky (with kavremover otherwise it didn't work lol) upgrade to SP2 and then install it again, had no problems since.

I have had a number of other types of BSOD's though the kind of "IRQL driver is less or not equal" ... And it's getting frequent now (had 7 yesterday :( ) so I'll upload another attachment, I'd really appreciate you looking at it plz.

Grtz Mazakou

Attachments

• 2011 latest.zip
    149.4 KB · Views: 2
Daemon tools Lite is installed and of course running in the background.
No Alcohol 120% installed on my pc. So Daemon tools is the problem?

Several things are going on. spsn.sys, which if I recall correctly, is a Daemon Tools driver and is not able to load. We've seen a ton of issues with this software.

In addition, several Kaspersky drivers including klim6.sys and klif.sys are also unable to load.

Also, the Realtek adapter driver is cited as a cause.

Did you build this system or buy it like a Dell, HP, etc.?

Back