• Jewish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddist

• Christian-Scientific

• Chrisitan-Orthodox

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Christian-All others(please list it on your post)

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spartanslayer

Vote for your religion. I don't mind saying I'm a Chrisitan, but for those who would rather keep it private, I'll make it a no-show poll. (That means no one can see what you picked). Please vote. If you are an atheist, please don't vote.

You forgot Jedi!! :eek:

Also I noticed you left off Athenian. :(

Also which one of all those Christian options actually means you are a "Christian, as in Christ with in" not just some gal going to church on special holidays?

Put me down for that one. :D

Pick the baptist, protestant option. I am a very religious person myself. I don't go to church for show, I really want to worship God. I guess I was assuming all the people who would answer in this poll would feel the same about their religion. So people who don't really believe in their religion, don't answer the thread please!

Well i am a diest, but deism is not one there (no big suprise, it is a considered a dead relgion)

Also, your choices seem a bit off. No Hindu? And muslim? A person is a muslim, their relgion is islam.

Well you don't have to be so picky. I just put it up for fun, no insults intended. :mad:

I just put up the major religions.

Christian evangelical.. i know.. in terms of christianity there's too much 'versions' altho it is basicaly the same thing (JESUS is DA MAN!!)

not to rag on old scars but you did miss a few.. although muslim/islam is there.. just spelt as 'muslem' hehe :p

its a good thread.. as long as people dont take it seriously or whatever-the-other-word-i-was-thinking-but-forgot..

Is there any reason for this thread ? This is a tech site, not religion.com forums.

This thread will get closed very (very) quickly if it gets out of hand. ;)

I posted it in the Meeting Place, and it's just for fun. I'm just curious as to how many people here are of what religion. No need to get mad! :confused:

spartanslayer said:
I posted it in the Meeting Place, and it's just for fun. I'm just curious as to how many people here are of what religion. No need to get mad! :confused:

Im not getting mad, im just a bit suprised how you missed one of the biggest non christian relgions in the world.
Wikipedia said:
The approximately 950 million Hindus who live in the Indian subcontinent

I have to agree with ol' didou this really has no place here.

Nukey said:
I am a spiritualist but not religious. :)
Hmm, it does state on the forum tagline:

The Meeting 'spot' (?? Viewing)
Where TS readers go to discuss less technical & general topics.

So basically anything goes. :D
But traditionally, people get in fights and I or another mod remove or lock the thread.

It does say this in the FAQ:
Moderators are entitled to make good use of their judgment in moderation.

OK, how the hell did nukey manage to timetravel before posting?

This is SNGX1275 speaking now, because replying would make the post even more confusing. Julio made a mistake with the forum time yesterday. Setting the wrong date. The problem is resolved now, but there isn't an easy way to change the dates of the posts that show up as Feb 21. So until tomorrow things are going to be wierd.

I am a spiritualist but not religious. :)

Didou said:
Is there any reason for this thread ? This is a tech site, not religion.com forums.

Hmm, it does state on the forum tagline:

The Meeting 'spot' (?? Viewing)
Where TS readers go to discuss less technical & general topics.

So basically anything goes. :D

So am I. And although I'd hardly even thought about it before that discussion, it turns out I'm pretty passionate about it. Passionate enough to get my IP banned from the Ubisoft game forums...

Catholic=...

I'm Catholic, but I don't believe in the Church's way of doing things, like many in Ireland now. Funny how times change...

Religion is the cause of endless troubles. That's why I'm an atheist (read: logical, arrogant, and self-satisfied). Of the religions in the poll, Buddhism is the least stupid choice.

Hey look I'm an Eagle :angel:
but why doeth this yellow thing keep hitting me in the head!?!? :confused:

I follow the "Red Road"
Both NAC & SunDance

The difference between spirituality & religion.
Religion is: "for folks scared of going to hell."
Spirituality is: "for those of us who've been there and aint going back!"

Back