TechSpot

Remember the first time wiped your phone?

By jojog
Sep 19, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Do you guys remember the first time to wipe your phone and what probems did you encounter??
    When my first time to wipe my BB10, I thought I had performed a security wipe to it but I was terrified that it wons switch on! Cuz it was my first BB10 and I did not want to screw it up...Then I tried to find ou why the device not powering on. Actually before the wipe I already had some trouble with wi-fi scanning. it either show the previous network it was connected or no network found. so I decided to wipe it out. After the wipe when I turned it on the display showed logo like shredding something and I waited and waited but it wont turn on. Then I tried to remove the MPJ battery which I bought for extending battery life for several minutes and then switched on again but the same logo appeared. I felt hopeless and pissed so I decided to left my phone aside and did my own thing.
    Several hours later, I picked up my BB10 and surprised it was able to turn on. Then I googled the meaning of the logo and there was nothing wrong of my phone, just not patient enough

2. watalee

watalee Banned Posts: 16

I don't like the Blackberry without the keyboard, the best BB is 9930 and the keyboard is so good that I can not help to writing something all the time.

BB10 is a little expensive now and maybe I will buy a second hand one in the future.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.