Removed cable and don't know to fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, i need help guys, i have a emachine T2742, I WAS CLEANING MY CPU BUT FOR ACCIDENT DISCONECTED SOME CABLE (PWR S/W, LED HD, LED BLUE ) FROM MY MOTHERBOARD, SO i DON;T KNOW HOW I CAN TO CONECT AGAIN, PLESE HELP ME.

MY EMIL IS
no_address@dont_want_spam.com

thanks

Please use the edit button instead of double posting, please don't post in old threads not relevant to your problem, and please post your issue in the correct forum. Also, please use the threads on the forum as intended - for posts and replies. People will reply to a thread you start, not in email. Posting your email address in a public forum is jsut likely to be harvested by spambots as they crawl the web and result in more spam than most people would dream of. - Spike

It would be of great help if you could provide the make and model of your mainboard, and a description of the various wires (including any labelling on the plugs and their shape/number of pins) so that we might be able to help you with any kind of accuracy. :)

Which cable?

Which or what cable was it? If you don't know which one then atleast describe it (how big, how many pins, if it has a key somewhere, etc.).

Usually the motherboards have labels or some other info printed on them pertaining to the case wires. Otherwise, check the motherboad manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back