res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/navcancl.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelguy

I keep getting a pop up that I think is a result of a virus. The source seems to be: res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/navcancl.htm how do I get rid of it? I have tried every spyware and antivirus removal possible.

Here is my log file.

Hello and welcome to Techepot.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of steelguy only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

After all that I haven't had a pop up yet. Here's the results. Couldn't upload AVG results (865kb) however there were 2 trojans and 4800 tracking cookies.

This is from your HJT log.

C:\Program Files\hijackThis\HijackThis1991.exe\HijackThis.exe

As you can see, you`re still running HijackThis,exe rather than Hijackthis1991.exe.

Rename HijackThis.exe to HijackThis1991.exe and do a fresh HJT scan and post a fresh log please.

If AVG Antispyware has cleaned all the trojans, then I don`t need to see an AVG log file. However, if it says ignored next to the trojan entries, then I will need to see the results. Please advise.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of steelguy only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Can you tell me what this programme is and did you install it deliberately?

C:\Program Files\SolidWorks\COSMOS\FloWorks\binCFW\StandAloneSlv.exe

It is a 3d computer aided drafting program. Yes I installed it.

AVG reports both trojans 'cleaned with back up'.

Ok, no problem.

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*

O16 - DPF: {13EC55CF-D993-475B-9ACA-F4A384957956} (Controller Class) - https://www.windowsonecare.com/install/cli/1.1.1067.14/WinSSWebAgent.CAB

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT and reboot your computer.

Other than the above, your HJT log is clean.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Edit: Just seen your other post. Delete all files in AVG Antispyware quarantine. Looks like you`re good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back