'Resident Evil 7 Collector's Edition' contents detailed

Shawn Knight

Staff member

Gamers with an affinity for Collector’s Edition bundles have yet another premium package to look forward to courtesy of GameStop.

The Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Collector’s Edition includes the base, a miniature replica of the Baker mansion measuring 8” x 7.5” x 8.5” that doubles as a music box that plays a sample tune (Aunt Rhody) from the game with accompanying LED effects, a dummy finger (like the mysterious one in the demo) 4GB USB flash drive, a VHS tape box, an exclusive lithograph, a “creepy note” and an exclusive metal case.

The bundle also includes the base Resident Evil 7 Biohazard game – all of which comes neatly packaged inside a themed box with a silhouette of a person in a window on the front.

As is customary with Collector’s Edition kits, it won’t come cheap. GameStop has the bundle listed for $179.99 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (there doesn’t appear to be a Collector’s Edition for PC). If that’s too much to stomach (and understandably so), you can always opt for the Deluxe Edition for only $89.99 or the standard game for $59.99.

With the 11th entry in the core Resident Evil series, Capcom is taking the survival horror franchise in a completely different direction. It’ll be the first to utilize a first-person perspective, a prospect that is both refreshing and downright terrifying if played in VR.

Resident Evil 7 Biohazard is slated for release on January 24.

Permalink to story.

People such as myself would relate to "I bought this instead of paying my mortgage edition". But damn it sure is nice to dream.

Collector's Edition..ha ha ha lol STOP my sides hurt. Dumb is as dumb does.
I know they really need to get over themselves! The game is cool, but collector's edition???? Come ON!!!

Back