Resolve BSOD 0x00000007f

madhav04

Hello, I am encountering the blue screen error 0x00000007F. Please help me resolve it.
Am using Laptop with Windows Vista 32Bit. 3GB RAM, CORE 2 DUO

Please find the minidump files attached.
I ran a full scan through antivirus(AVIRA). No virus was found. I uninstalled it then. Currently no antivirus is there.

I have also used TFC(temporary file cleaner). It cleaned over 2GB space files.

I ran a memory test using MemTest v 4.3.7. from the website www.memtest86.com.
It ran till 8 passes with 0 errors. Almost took 24 hours.

I have posted the same issue with the topic name : Blue Screen 0x00000007F error.
Tmagic650(TS Ambassador)
had been replying very promptly but after the memtest solution I am getting no response.

Please help me further to resolve the issue. Looking forward for a quick and favorable response. Thank You

Attachments

• dumps.zip
    837.3 KB · Views: 2
I have started the required test. Pass 3 has completed. It is taking little time. I will post as soon as the test gets completed.
Please do help me out to resolve the issue. I am facing lot of problems and have to borrow another laptop.

Memtest86 v5.01 test is completed with 7 passes and 0 errors. Approx time : 20 hours

Please guide me further.

The occurence of blue screen has increased. Earlier I was getting it only when there was an attempt to connect to the internet (E.g - open browser, insert USB to connect to net). I could work otherwise without connect to net.

Now, even without internet, I am getting blue screen.

"Microsoft Windows Ancillary function driver for Winsock file" is being flagged. Do you have all the Windows Updates applied, even all the optional updates?

On starting up the laptop, when the desktop comes, I get a notification asking for base system device.
Earlier this does not use to happen.
If u remember, earlier I had uninstalled and then installed the network drivers, after that his notification has started to come.
There is a big list of drivers on Dell.com. Can u please tell which category does the BASE SYSTEM DEVICE fall into?
In device manager, it is being shown in OTHER DEVICES as "?".

There are no notification for update, so I treat it as fully updated.

Ok. I found the required driver. The notification stopped coming once I installed it.

But as soon as I plugged my USB TATA PHOTON(for internet) I got the same blue screen error.

There was no minidump file created of todays date. Please guide further.

No. The Wifi used to work fine before the BSOD came. After this, any means to connect to internet(Through Lan cable, Wifi, USB) would result in BSOD.

I use internet through all above 3 ways, depending upon the place where I get them. Mostly I use USB internet.

Currently, when I turn my Wifi on, it asks for Bluetooth driver(same as before).
I have a Wifi driver installed.

I have issues installing the Bluetooth software always. Whenever the driver file gets executed, I get a error pop us " this installer be run on windows vista only".

I already have windows vista 32 bit, so don't know why this happen. Since I rarely use Bluetooth on laptop, I ignore it.

My previous topic is still open. Solution from your side have stopped coming on it. Please help me resolve it fully.
It is considered, a big brand like techspot will help its people to the end.

Observations:-

1. Getting BSOD when USB drive or NetConnect is being used. As soon as we plug it in USB port, BSOD appears.

2. Memtest86 v 5.01 was run till 7 passes which gave 0 errors.-

3. No Minidump file is generated now. Preivous mini dump files showed "Microsoft Windows Ancillary function driver for Winsock file".

4. Earlier there was a driver problem. Two drivers in device manager were show as "?". I downloaded the drivers, "?" has disappeared.
Still getting BSOD.

5. Currently, I have a Wifi driver installed. Wifiiused to work properly before BSOD started coming. Now I cannot test it as I rarely use Wifi.

6. When I turn my Wifi on, it asks for Bluetooth driver(same as before).
I have issues installing the Bluetooth software always. Whenever the driver file gets executed, I get a error pop us " this installer be run on windows vista only".
I already have windows vista 32 bit, so don't know why this happen. Since I rarely use Bluetooth on laptop, I ignore it.

I request you to please help me resolve the error to the end and not abandon me in the middle.

Back