TechSpot

Rich Pasco - another new user

By RichPasco
Aug 9, 2009
  1. I've worked with computers for about 40 years, and now have a laptop many times more powerful than my first mainframe. (Heck, my cell phone is more powerful than my first mainframe!)

My friends all consider me a wizard, but the truth is that's because I'm not afraid to ask for help when I need it. And this forum looks like a great place to do that.

Personal computers I've used include Interact Model 1 (Intel 8080), Atari 800, Macintosh, PC/DOS, and MS-Windows.

- Rich

2. NC10992

NC10992 TS Rookie

Hi Rich! Welcome to TechSpot!

I, too, am a recent member. I found this site while searching for a solution to an error code and I've got to say that the folks here have been so helpful.

I can certainly relate to what you wrote about the cell phone being more powerful than a mainframe of years ago. I cell phone is more powerful than my first laptop (IBM ThinkPad 755, vintage 1995.) Amazing....

If my experience here is an indication, you'll find lots of good info here. :)

~ Nancy

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.