Right audio channel missing from A7N8X-E Deluxe

By easygo
Aug 7, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

I have the front panel audio connectors on the A7N8X-E Deluxe connected to the front speaker and mic jacks of my case. I love this feature because I have speakers connected to the back audio jack and when I want privacy, I plug-in my headphones to the front audio jack and the speakers go silent. However, I recently noticed that the right audio channel from the back motherboard jack was mute. I don't remember this ever being an issue as I have used this configuration for some time. When I plug in my headphones in the front, both channels are present. I thought this was a motherboard issue and got my it replaced from Asus, but again ended up with the same problem. Is it possible that the Return R and L audio leads from the case audio jacks might be defective? Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.