Ripping dvds made easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drappendix

hey what program and or program do i have to use to extract a movie from a dvd without it being huge. i see all these movie that are like 600mb in like avi format.??? and how do i get around the copyright crap also?

Techspot does not condone piracy or any other forms of Illegal activities. DVD-shrink and DVD-decrypter, althought they themselves are not illigal programs, it is still illigal to use them for your purpose. Even backing up your own DVD collection is illegal. If you ask such questions again, you risk being permanently banned.

Regards,

Korrupt

korrupt said:
Techspot does not condone piracy or any other forms of Illegal activities. DVD-shrink and DVD-decrypter, althought they themselves are not illigal programs, it is still illigal to use them for your purpose. Even backing up your own DVD collection is illegal. If you ask such questions again, you risk being permanently banned.

Regards,

Korrupt

Korrupt.

If you see something you think is against the rules, it would be better to pm one of the moderators and let them sort it out, or use the report thread/post button.

However, I agree this thread is borderline and I`m therefore going to close it.

That`s all that`s required.

drappendix: unfortunately getting around the copy protection is illegal.

Thread Closed.

Regards Howard TS moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back