Rome Total War Gold Edition 2 problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,
i joined your lovely community for one single purpouse im afraid. i recently purchased Rome Total War Gole Edition 2 from amazon. it arrived, sealed and everything was fine. when i tried to install the game, it took me to a "Freedm" application supported by Dr Martins, which has nothing to do with the game at all. im really p*ssed @coz i was really looking forward to playing this game. can anyone help, if you can, plz drop me an email to xactly_what_women_want1@hotmail.co.uk where i will find it easier to read. thanks folks, hope you can help me.

Hello, Swanjon, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a look at the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

With regards to your problem, is the application some optional software that comes with the game or is it just installing that and not the game?

Also it is not recommended to post your email address in a forum as you will pick up lots of spam messages (from spambots not TS members) and people are only going to reply in the forum so as long as you have the email alerts activated (they are as default) then you will get an automated email when you receive a reply to your thread.

Please do not post your problem thread in this forum, it is for saying hello and receiving a greeting to techspot only. Look through our forums (link provided above) and find the forum that you should have posted this in. Don't post a new thread, though, because a mod will move this one to the right place for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back