Royal Mail

tomrca

i am curious as to how people feel about the royal mail lifting the limit from the quantity of unaddressed mail (junk mail) delivered to our homes. as if we don't already have more than we want shoved through our doors. then we have all the phone calls from Asian call centres and double glazing to contend with. in the past i have filled in the appropriate forms to stop these calls and post online, but there isn't one for unaddressed mail, and now the royal mail, who has direct access to our homes, are now going to dump loads of crap through our letter boxes, note i used the British term "letter box", and not junk mail box or mail box.

my intentions are, to save all the junk mail posted through the letter box of my home, then return it to the royal mail via their nice red post boxes. how do you think they will like having to sort all that crap, if we all sent the junk mail back to them ?????
perhaps the cost sorting could swallow up the profit of this type of delivery???

would they think it over???

I hate junk mail too and have just found an interesting article that may help us both.

Take a look at this article HERE.

There are links within the article to allow you to stop receiving unsolicited junk mail.

I didn`t know you could do that. Now I do know, I`ll be signing up to get it stopped.

Regards Howard :)

thanx howard for that link. i took advantage of it, and was sent an automated response with a form to complete to be excluded from unaddressed mail included. i will let you know of any further developements.:bounce:

Back