RSS feed format issue

BabyFaceLee

Hey guys, I don't know if you're aware but the text in the RSS feed (I use Netvibes) is wrapped around the right of the article's picture so it's kinda difficult to read. I've attached a screenshot in case it's of any help. Thanks for all the great articles by the way. :)

Attachments

• TechSpotRSSFeed.jpg
    TechSpotRSSFeed.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 8
It may just be your feed reader :(. I use Feedly and the feeds look just fine:Screen Shot 2014-07-01 at 9.10.30 AM.png

I mainly read my feeds on mobile using an app called Newsify and rarely get formatting issues, so my conclusion above may be incorrect. But that is what I saw when going to Feedly on the desktop just now.

Hmm; looks like a CSS float-left for the graphic taking most of the device width and for larger devices, the text will flow as shown by the O.P. Mobile devices are a real pain to manage the presentation. @BabyFaceLee :: What device are you using?

Woah!!! That was quick - it's looking much better now thanks Julio. You guys rock! :D

Thanks for the other replies as well guys. I view feeds using a Windows 8.1 64 bit desktop.

One happy lemur.

Back