Rthdcpl.exe / User32.dll Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mez

Hi,
Can anyone help me??? My Laptop (Sony Viao) was taking ages to load each time I switched it on and a friend of mine suggested that I go to MSCONFIG to uncheck a few apps from starting up. I did this and unchecked apps such as MSN and Adobe etc. However, I now seem to be getting an error each time I log onto my laptop that advises 'RTHDCPL.EXE - Illeagle system dll relocation' problem. dll user32.dll relocated in memory'

This first occured last week and I just ok'd it and figured I'd check it at a later date. But now, I am having problems with loading apps and all sorts. I try to load word or excel and it takes fore=ver and then eventually askes for the key codes. Can anyone help me with this or suggest an application that might check and repair the registry and dll issues???

Thanks in advance
Mark

I have fixed the dll issue. It turns out that it was not related to my msconfig amendments. Anywho, I still have an issue with office. Word excel etc. Each time I try to open a doc or xls I am asked for the key code, which i do not have because the apps was already loaded when I bought the laptop. Can anyone suggest what might be causing this? I made amendments to msconfig last week and the office suit was working yesterday. I can't think what I have done to cause this issue.
Thanks in advance
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back