S-Video Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

cslord15

My Ti4200 has an S-Video Out, which I have been trying to use to play games and use apps on my TV. However I have a problem. My TV is 5 years old and has no S-Video port. The only inputs on my TV are the coaxial port for my cable box and the analog audio and video ports (Red, white and yellow.) Is there some kind of adapter I can buy to use my TV as a secondary display?

Hey CSlord... i think i have some good news for you. You say your TV has the standard RCA inputs? Red, White, and yellow? If so then i have a cheap solution for you. There is a Svideo to RCA converter out there. I picked one up on ebay a few months ago and it was under 10 bucks after shipping. you just stick it onto the end of the svideo cable and the male rca is on the other side. Problem solved. Heres a link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3042037641&category=32836

Hope this helped. ^_^

Thanks man..... I didn't get the one off eBay but I was able to find one at a Radio Shack near my house, and with the help of my video card documentation I set up my TV.

Thanks again,
CSLord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back