By requimfradream
Nov 23, 2006
  1. My laptop didn't come with an S-video output on it, i was wondering if there is an addon i can buy so i can have an S-Video Output.
  2. Ididmyc600

    Ididmyc600 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,415

    You can buy a PCMCIA or USB card that will allow you to ouput your video to a TV or similar, or do you have a VGA socket on the rear of the laptop (most do) as you can buy a lead for that.

  3. requimfradream

    requimfradream TS Rookie Topic Starter

    yes i have a VGA slot, and that's exactly what i'm trying to do, i'm trying to hook my laptop up to my tv.
  4. TimeParadoX

    TimeParadoX TS Rookie Posts: 2,273

    Bestbuy or should have this addon for your laptop so you can have S-out from a VGA slot, I just dont know what that addon is called :'(

    Hope I helped ;)
  5. Ididmyc600

    Ididmyc600 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,415

    Its called an S-video to VGA adaptor.

    Ebay sell them here,

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...