Saddam will die in 3 hours

smore9648

They have announced that Saddam will be executed in with in 3 hours. 0600hrs Iraq time.

I am so glad this part is finally over with. I hated watching the trial, it lasted too long.
Even though his death will be a significant achievement to the world, unfortunately he is only one person on the list thousands of terrorists we have to deal with.
His sons are dead and soon so will he. Hell will be busy tonight

HE DEAD HE DEAD !!!! YEAH!!! Another peice of garbage taken out to the Land fill. he Died just Shortly after 9 pm CST !! So Glad the Air a Lot Fresher tonight !!!:approve: :hotbounce
Angelbear
But do we Really want to ruin a Good land fill with something that is equvanlant of a Nuclear Waste lol.. jmo.

He's gone. Now we wait until video is leaked to the public ;) . I just wonder if the Sunnis will rebel his death.

That I dont know . All I know is that the US Gov. Was wanting to appeal his Execution. Go figure. They said on the news that they WASNT going to show the vedio. On the news . But I bet that it will show up on Utube ya wanna bet ;) .
Angel

Angelbear said:
That I dont know . All I know is that the US Gov. Was wanting to appeal his Execution. Go figure. They said on the news that they WASNT going to show the vedio. On the news . But I bet that it will show up on Utube ya wanna bet ;) .
Angel

They videotaped his hanging. I can guarantee you it will be leaked to the public :eek:

I personnally dont think id want to watch someone be hanged.
I am sort of pleased that hes dead, but i am generally against the death penalty.

I do understand why people want him to die and he was the Hitler of the 90's who did horrible things.
I think i may have perfered it if he was locked away in a maximum security prison for life.

Boogityboo04 said:
The full video is out if anyone wants to see it.

It's very shaky and blurry just to let you know. Almost everyone I know has seen it...:dead:

Angelbear said:
That I dont know . All I know is that the US Gov. Was wanting to appeal his Execution. Go figure. They said on the news that they WASNT going to show the vedio. On the news . But I bet that it will show up on Utube ya wanna bet .
Angel

It was shown on CNN if you can believe that (up to the actual trap door falling).

They shouldn't have hung him at all, death is to good for him. They should have made him spend his life in a prison, rather then letting him become a martyred

twite said:
They shouldn't have hung him at all, death is to good for him. They should have made him spend his life in a prison, rather then letting him become a martyred

It's proabably not the greatest idea to debate here :blackeye: . Howard will most likely come in if we get to "fierce" and close the thread :blackeye:.

I saw the video of the hanging... I still say we should have handed him over to people in that Kurd city he gassed

Cfitzarl,
I cant Beleive that CNN of all ppl has the viedeo . Now that is a new one you know lol . But that is ok. Seeing how there aint enuff Popcorn or JU JU beads to watch that Viedo with , I will have to pass lol :haha:
Angelbear :wave:

Angelbear said:
Cfitzarl,
I cant Beleive that CNN of all ppl has the viedeo . Now that is a new one you know lol . But that is ok. Seeing how there aint enuff Popcorn or JU JU beads to watch that Viedo with , I will have to pass lol :haha:
Angelbear :wave:

I saw the video posted by cnn, it even had their official watermark on it and there were subtitles. They stopped it before the trap door opened though.

CNN showed it but there is a video on www.liveleak.com that shows a cellphone version of the hanging, this one shows saddam falling through the trap door but nothing else.

Now the guard, who video taped this, is under investigation.

Mictlantecuhtli said:
Why do people want to watch someone die?

I think it makes some people happy that he's dead. It also piques some peoples curiosity I think.

Mictlantecuhtli said:

I do not like to watch people die but he deserved it.

I have no problem watching people like that dying. They do not have the right to live when they commit such atroshish crimes.

I believe everyone should only be judged by one higher power but we needed to take care of this one ourselves.

This a great site

Mictlantecuhtli said:

I'm sure many in this forum have read 'Lord of the flies' by William Holden (I believe).

Who made Saddam so 'powerful' ? And Osama ?

Do they have a share in the 'atrocities' ?

But, all said and done, I think this site is great in what it was intended for.

In this country and for a long time in England, public hangings were a common practice. People ate food and visited like going to a big party. It may have been better to have given Saddam over to the Kurds. Anybody remember the picture of Mussolini and his girlfriend hanging on display in Italy after they were brutally killed? They could have left Saddam alive in a dingy prison, but I can imagine that any prison would be like a luxury hotel, compared to the "spider hole" Saddam was found hiding in

i would have rather seen him simply thrown in prison for the rest of his life. everybody dies eventually. for a man who caused so much pain and suffering, he died too easily. he's going to hell anyways, at least he could've suffered more in this life before going to suffer in hell for all eternity. i bet we could find a prison here in the US where he would have a very, very hard time.

Back