Sagipsul virus help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sagipsul virus log check

I ran the 8 steps, and here is my log files. If someone could check them that would be great.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
All I can suggest is uninstall the useless Symantec and install Avira (it's in the guide)
By the way think of the guide, as a must do, ie follow every step, otherwise you may not get much help.

Ok, thats disappointing because of the price of symantec but if it's useless I guess theres no reason to have it.

I tried to download Avira, but it says no internet connection could be detected...not sure why?

Me either

But try Safe Mode with Networking (ie press F8 just before Windows tries to start up, after the initial Bios loading)

Also try to un-install Symantec in Normal mode first

Tried to uninstall symantec but as soon as it says you have 264 days left in your subscription you may lose it, i hit next, and the program no longer responds. I will try to do the safe mode networking step now.

i have this same problem and was wondering if the virus was also keeping all your anti virus and anti spy ware from updating.

every time i try to update it says failed connection and also when ever i try to view an anti virus or spy ware website it says failed connection.

was that the same for you UTPride10?

Yeah, I was able to get rid of that problem though by finding a site that wasnt blocked that contained the download to malwarebytes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back