Sagispul spoilt my weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-posted, as I'd tacked this onto another thread!

Hi, thank god for your website!

I've followed your very clear 8 steps, and have attached the logs.
Since completing it a few minutes ago I've not seen one of the damn pop-ups but if you could check the logs I'd really appreciate it?

The timing of this attack is terrible, I'm an architecture student in my final year and this virus has put a real kink in my progress toward final submission on wednesday.. Hopefully I'll be clear!

I'm not sure if it was the same virus but my machine was hanging at indeterminate times in a variety of applications, and I'd also started to see a pop-up claiming to be from Microsoft which would attempt to download software without me authenticating it. I recall some news about such a program a couple of months ago. Would this have been brought on by sagispul compromising my security or do I have something else I need to sort out?

Thank you again. Do you have a Paypal or something that I can contribute something to? I have a feeling you may have saved my degree!!

Buddy

log files are on "Help removing sagispul.com" thread and I don't seem to be able to attach them again here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back