Sagispul Virus Removal (log)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've currently contracted what I believe to be the Sagispul virus...if that is a particular virus. I have a link, which I presume to be the log that the hijackthis software provides.

When I select it, however, my browser will not connect. I feel this may have something to do with my malware infection. I can send you a .txt of my particular log because the link seems to be invalid.

If I'm just being an ***** (entirely possible), feel free to be frank.

In any case, please, I need help!

Please follow these Steps: https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/

If you cannot establish an internet connection on the problem computer, use a flash drive to download the programs, then install on the infected system. Each of the three programs has a log which you can attach in the proper form to your next post.

Here are the instructions on how to attach the logs:
Attach the requested logs
1) Malwarebytes Anti Malware log
2) SuperAntiSpyware log
3) Hijackthis log

Attachment Instructions
* ONLY attach .txt or .log files; we will NOT read other files (such as .doc) due to the risk of viruses etc.
* We strongly discourage you from copying and pasting the logs in your posts, unless if you have trouble with attaching them.
* To attach a log click on New Thread (or use Post Reply in your existing thread).
* Scroll down until you see a button Manage Attachments. Click on that and a popup-window opens.
* Click on the Browse button, find the requested log file, and doubleclick on it.
* Now click on the Upload button in the popup. When done, click on the Close this window button.
* Please Note: you can attach more than one file to a post by repeating the above steps.

We will review the logs for malware and bad entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back