Samsung, Apple fiasco continues with South Korean FTC probe

By Leeky
Sep 6, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Samsung's run of misery continues today after South Korea's Fair Trade Commission announced its intention to launch an investigation into allegations by Apple that the electronics firm is abusing its leading position in the smartphone market to disadvantage its rival......

Read more
  2. Tygerstrike

Tygerstrike TS Enthusiast Posts: 827   +93

Which round are we in right now 7? 8? Ive lost count. Once again CrApple starts with low blows and works its way up. I cant wait for Samsung to have "production problems" for something Apple has them contracted to do. Apple used to embody the American success story. Rise up become succesfull, get crushed, rise back up even stronger then ever. Now they have moved to the more seedy side of that story. Become succesfull, destroy any competition, rule the world.
    Im just wondering when my toothbrush will have a Apple logo on it............
    Jillxz likes this.
  3. Ranger1st

Ranger1st TS Addict Posts: 331   +99

Were on the round ' who gives a crap '; Apple has shown it's self abundantly to everyone, but the most epic failure of a I-drone, to be self involved, petulant, morally and ethically corrupt, willing to use every trick in the book to strong arm anyone that gets in the way of what they want, ( local city council and even the US tax man..). Apple is one of those companies that has fulling embraced the 'cult of personality' to sell their product and the revenues from that, to put down innovation around them. Reminds me of MS from the 80-90's.

Apple needs to die in a fire.
  4. Jibberish18

Jibberish18 TS Guru Posts: 509   +35

All super large companies are dirty in one way or another. They'll do whatever to get the almighty $
    DanUK likes this.
  5. avoidz

avoidz TS Guru Posts: 456   +54

Apple fight dirty.