Samsung intros two e-readers with Google provided content

By Matthew
Jan 7, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two more e-book readers have been cast into the swelling sea of portable gadgetry with the introduction of Samsung's E6 and E101. While details are scant, the two devices sport 6 and 10-inch gliding touchscreens, a soft QWERTY keyboard, 802.11b/g Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 2.0 -- but no 3G.

Read the whole story
  2. compdata

compdata TechSpot Paladin Posts: 604

yeah that does seem pretty pricey to me as well.
  3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,230   +314

Another item (along with 3D everything) that I can't get on the bandwagon with. Paperbacks, newspapers, magazines and web pages on my work/home PC work just fine for me. That's all I'd need to do is drop $700 on one of these gadgets and then either lose or break it in a week.
  4. slh28

slh28 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,925   +170

That just looks like a massive Samsung phone lol. I wonder how practical the sliding function would be to operate?
  5. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,105   +18

I'm super careful with my almost as expensive cell phone and I still drop it every so often. I guess they can sell giant neoprene protectors.
  6. JudaZ

JudaZ TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 292

...to pricey ...and there are better alternatives for less money..why choose this?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.