Samsung intros two e-readers with Google provided content

By Matthew
Jan 7, 2010
  1. Two more e-book readers have been cast into the swelling sea of portable gadgetry with the introduction of Samsung's E6 and E101. While details are scant, the two devices sport 6 and 10-inch gliding touchscreens, a soft QWERTY keyboard, 802.11b/g Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 2.0 -- but no 3G.

Read the whole story
  2. compdata

compdata TechSpot Paladin Posts: 526

yeah that does seem pretty pricey to me as well.
  3. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,550   +594

Another item (along with 3D everything) that I can't get on the bandwagon with. Paperbacks, newspapers, magazines and web pages on my work/home PC work just fine for me. That's all I'd need to do is drop $700 on one of these gadgets and then either lose or break it in a week.
  4. slh28

slh28 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,706   +170

That just looks like a massive Samsung phone lol. I wonder how practical the sliding function would be to operate?
  5. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,011   +18

I'm super careful with my almost as expensive cell phone and I still drop it every so often. I guess they can sell giant neoprene protectors.
  6. JudaZ

JudaZ TS Enthusiast Posts: 284 pricey ...and there are better alternatives for less money..why choose this?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.