Samsung S3 mini vs HTC Desire X?

Hey guys,

I need your help. These two smartphones cost almost the same in my country, but I'm not sure which one should I buy. HTC has a better UI, but Samsung's specs are more powerful, especially the camera (even though they both have 5MP). On the other hand, I'm not sure what to think of Samsung's screen with weird contrast.

Which one would you buy? Thanks so much in advance. :)

Well I can only speak for the S3 Mini because that's what I bought a few week back. Personally I love it, think it's great. Not sure what to make of your "weird contrast" comment, haven't found any of that myself.

I'd be pretty confident you wouldn't be unhappy with the S3 Mini

Not sure what to make of your "weird contrast" comment, haven't found any of that myself.

The colors look a bit unnatural, but I've noticed this on other Samsung phones as well. Although I'm certain I wouldn't be dissatisfied with S3 mini.

I was just told Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus is by far the better option in that price range. Will look into that as well...

The S4 Mini will be released on June 20th if you can wait.

Didn't know that, thanks for the heads up! :)

Im a user of Desire X for months now, I can say this is a pretty, smooth, and sturdy phone. battery-wise, it can last up to 2 days with regular use. its very thin it fits well on any jeans without making your pocket look bulky.

Back