Samsung unveils another big-screen smartphone in the Galaxy Grand 2

By Shawn Knight
Nov 25, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Samsung on Monday unveiled another big-screen smartphone in the Galaxy Grand 2. The handset features a 5.25-inch display operating at 1,280 x 720 with a 16:9 aspect ratio that Samsung claims is perfect for playing games, watching movies and reading books.

Read more
  2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,526   +829

The back of that phone looks like a netgear router.

Probably gonna try compete with the nexus-lets see what the pricing will be like.
    H3llion likes this.
  3. hahahanoobs

hahahanoobs TS Evangelist Posts: 1,600   +411

I like this phone. The 5.25" screen size is decent, and the specs are nice. The Grand 2 is a great alternative to someone that was considering a Note 2 or 3, but didn't want the stylus or the bigger screen.
  4. veLa

veLa TS Evangelist Posts: 699   +164

Or who doesn't want to buy on contact but still wants an affordable yet large device.
  5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,336   +1,938

Not for me thanks. Although the specs are fine the screen is an inch too big for my taste.
  6. Fbarnett

Fbarnett TS Booster Posts: 204   +28

Look another $600.00 to $800.00 phone that runs android . How many of these do we need?
  7. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 2,526   +829

I would say its more likely to be in the $300-500 range. but I could be wrong.