Sata

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhyGuy

ok well i hit the famous F6 and now windows reads...Setup could not determine the type of one or more mass mass storage decives installed in your system, or you have chosen to manually specify an adapter currently, setup will load support for the following mass storage devices

<none>

to specifiy addational adapters, cd-rom drives, or special disk controlers for use with windows including those for which you have a device support disk from a mass storage device manufacture, press S

if you do not have any device support disks from a mass storage device manufacture, or do not want to specifiy additional mass storage devices for use with windows press ENTER

ok so if i do hit enter (because there are no disks provided) i get an unpartitioned disk about 130GB but my HD is 160GB SATA when i load the hitachi bootdisk for the drive it detects it in full what do i have to do!? (btw i have no floppy drive and hitiachi doesn't provide drivers for it says they are in bios or something and my bios seems to be up to date)

Hitachi deskstar 160GB SATA
Gigabyte GA-8N-SLI pro mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back