Savage 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first of all.. hello..

so...

I have this problem with my savage 4 .. well. . i turned off my pc. then i plug the videocar.. then turned on the computer.. and the screen stayed BLACK :( .. and first the pc did like 6 "beeps." and the monitor stayed.. black :S.. its a savage 4 agp.. i dont know what could be i cant install it :( help please

We can't really help you if we don't have more information about your system. Does your motherboard have an onboard video card ? Which version of AGP is the AGP slot ?

6x agp? umm.i think you mean 4x....but the savage 4 series was only on board. am i right? if i'm not please correct me.

No problem. Actually i have one on this system. Lets be real, i know i have a "value" board, but that doesn't stop it from being rubbish. I had many problems with this board. But on to your issue. The power supply might too weak, but that is so remote a possibility, so we move on to the other 2 possibilities. first, onboard video could be disabled which would tell your system you have no video, or the video port may be faulty.Pray thats its not that. if it is ....by testing on other monitors of course, get it changed.

well Please give us more on u're system as in make and model of what is the maker and model of the computer u are using

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back