Save nearly 90% on a lifetime subscription to proXPN

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

VPN service is almost essential these days, which makes the selection of your particular VPN that much more critical. With horror stories of spotty security, intermittant to downright abysmal connection speeds and fly-by-night service providers, it’s tough to know who to trust with both your internet data and monthly fees.

proXPN is one of those good VPN providers - and now, you can score a premium lifetime subscription for nearly 90% off - just $39.

What is it about proXPN that scored them a four-star review from PCMag? In addition to unlimited traffic, fast access to proXPN’s global server network and top-flight 512-bit Encryption Tunnel protection, PCMag points to versatility. Featuring both PPTP and OpenVPN support, ease of use and features other VPN providers don’t offer like VPN Guard.

With this one-time $39 fee, you’ll never need to worry about paying for VPN service again - ever. Don't miss out - get your lifetime of proXPN at the TechSpot Store today.

Permalink to story.

I took this deal, I've always been annoyed with using free VPN services when testing stuff or trying to access something I can't from my country, most of the time you spend an hour with the free services and then give up!

I have only tested ProXPN for two days since I bought it yesterday but I can already say it's working allot better than TigerVPN which I signed up for a three weeks ago.
To both TigerVPN and the Techspot Store's credit I can however say that they have been easy to work with.
And while the deal excludes me from an outright refund it looks like I'll get store credit covering the cost of the TigerVPN purchase so that should hopefully be reassuring :)

Back