TechSpot

Say hello.... or suffer the consequences! :]

By Conspirituality
Apr 15, 2010
  1. I am gonna post a question (that I know has been asked a million times) on this forum but first I thought I would say hello and thank you all in advance for any assistence I get, and also let you guys know that you ALL rock for helping out thousands of people who end up at this web-site after HOURS of re-search (and frustration). You are appreciated! Take it easy earthlings.

-Rob

Attached Files:

2. LookinAround

LookinAround Ex Tech Spotter Posts: 6,491   +183

Hi! :wave: (Phewww.. now no consequences, right? :) )

3. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966   +70

Where is captaincranky when you need him? :darth:

4. LookinAround

LookinAround Ex Tech Spotter Posts: 6,491   +183

LOL :haha:

5. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 11,702   +1,886

Captaincranky's Right Here.......

Rob, we might want to rethink that screen name. Perhaps, "conhubris", or maybe "conbrassones" might be more in tune with the tone of your introduction.

But that said, we're here to help. With that in mind where shall I begin? OK, "re-search" is not hyphenated, and "assistence" is actually spelled, "assistance".

Other than that I feel this strange compulsion to say, "go away", if only out of a morbid curiosity to see just what the "consequences" might be.

I'm forming the "H" word in my mind, concentrating, concentrating, nope, lost it. Sorry. :wave:

6. Conspirituality

Conspirituality TS Rookie Topic Starter

"Con-brassones"... intriguing to say the least... but the spelling corrections brother... ... ... .... well, quite annoying to say the least. But with that said, I truly do want you nice people on these forums to know some form of appreciation for your work here exists. Hubris I may be but at the same time equally appreciative. I came here originally for technical "assistance" but now I may need to borrow an emotional (e-motional?) shoulder from you C.C. or perhaps kill 2 birds with 1 stone and go away & isolate myself from society completely... because your post has managed to delve itself so deep into my brain it mandates some serious professional and/or therapeutic remedy. Time to contemplate it all... woe is me.

7. Conspirituality

Conspirituality TS Rookie Topic Starter

I'll message you directly when I manage to get my thoughts together and actually get around to asking the techy question I originally came here to ask. (If you don't mind).

8. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 9,330   +622

do your dastardly deed, dudly do right --- :haha: :p

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.