Say hello to the new techy in town

By s-buster
Apr 26, 2008
  1. Hello, all. I am S-buster, although sometimes I will go by Reno. one of my close friends, TMS, or TheMasterSwordsman, is a huge technogeek. his latest completed project was building a PC into an old NES. he started collecting pieces a couple months ago, started building 4/11/08, finished 4/13/08. I will refer him to the forum, so that he may trade his information, along with pictures of the NES PC, as he calls it. currently, though, he is having to use an external hard drive until his new Laptop hard drive comes in the mail. the first one was busted.

now on to me. I am a Hardcore Nintendo fan, and I dislike Sony. Microsoft, in my opinion, should stop with computers, and go all out on gaming. Windows sucks, the xbox and xbox 360 are great, and the day Microsoft makes stuff that doesn't suck is the day they start making vacuum cleaners. I am currently attempting to transfer all of my data from my suckish windows XP computer to the Ubuntu Linux disk that I have (it is DSL, D*** small linux, a tiny distribution of Ubuntu Linux).

I am a veteran Pokemon fan, having at least one game from each generation, not including 64. I have many systems, and would like to trade gaming knowledge with anyone with questions, or answers for mine.

i would put the URL for my friends website, but I'm not sure yet whether URLs are allowed.

2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Hi s-buster :wave: and welcome to TechSpot

You can start with input on this one if you like: :)

But probably best to read the following first.

To access technical support you will need to go to Here into the appropriate forum for any problems you may have.

You can also access many online TechSpot guides Here

Please read all guidlines and TOS Here before posting.

Guide to Making a Good Post/Thread

Enjoy your Stay :)
  3. marrok

marrok TS Rookie

hi and welcome
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.