TechSpot

Saying Gday From Oz

By MintabiePete
Apr 16, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gday Everybody,

My name is Peter and my wife and myself live in the Opal Fields in North South Australia 500 k's south Of Alice Springs looking for Opal in our Retirement years .

Have had computers for about 5 years and am trying to further my education with them thru boards such as this , and guess I know a bit more about computers thanks to the great help I have got from members in forums such as this .

:)

2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Thank you for stopping by. Just curious though....it sounds funny saying you are from North South Australia? I know what you mean, it just looks weird written down :)

3. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,551   +97

Any substandard Opals that you don't want
    Just send them to the address on the left...
    Oh and Welcome :D

4. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,384   +15

Hey, welcome. Im from Austrailia too :D Sydney orgionally. Hey Arris I have a black opel ear-ring :grinthumb

5. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,268

Welcome! Yipee, another aussie onboard, great to see that!

6. MintabiePete

MintabiePete TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcome , seems like a few Aussies on this board , makes me feel at home lol , yeah North South Australia does sound a bit funny eh, but maybe I should have said Northern South Australia , but anyway I know where I am lol , as far as Opals go we havnt had any good finds for s while but we are still looking , and I guess thats where the fun is if not the frustration at times . I like your Signatures maybe I can learn how to do them too ;)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.