TechSpot

Saying hello!

By Liquidlen
Nov 1, 2003
  1. Iam not very experienced with forums in general,so i hope I did not offend anyone when I first got here .I think it is Great.I hope someone will tell me the significance of the blackball on the little envelope on each of my messages.Iguess I missed something.
    Anyway Hello to everyone.

2. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Hi there. I am pleased that you have come to us. I am sure we can help you, and you can help us.

3. Liquidlen

Liquidlen TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 1,094

Thanks Phantasm66;
    Good of you to take the time !
    I have been looking around quite a bit ,seems like a cool site.
    C you around

4. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

You seem to have a healthy attitude and a pleasant and mature manner. You'll get on great here.

5. Liquidlen

I see by the number of posts you have ,you must be an expert here.If you don't mind I would like to know if the black dot in the envelope icon in the far left column is a place marker for messages I may have posted .

6. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

Phantasm66 is one of our most knowledgeable person in the forum. However, in some cases with other members the correlation between post count and knowledge can be very weak.

7. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

That little icon doesn't have anything in particular to do with anything, as far as I know. Or it isn't anything to worry about.

It's nice to have you aboard the TechSpot community. Enjoy. :)

8. Liquidlen

Thanx to all you guys for the welcome .It is cool when someone responds, extra when it shows they read your message.I'm off to play in OS or Drivers somewhere I've got a problem I hope someone can help with .
    Bye for Now

9. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

Suprised no one clearly answered your black dot question. What that signifies is a thread that you have posted in.

10. Liquidlen

Nice catch SNGX I guess I should have figured it out.
    Thanx

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.