Saying Hi!

By Grizwold
Aug 14, 2004
  1. Hello everyone! My screenname is Grizwold & I am very new to all of this. I hope everyone will bear with me. I may not be on very often for awhile as I am extremely busy at the present time,but that should level out soon. ttfn. Grizwold
  2. Mictlantecuhtli

Mictlantecuhtli TS Evangelist Posts: 4,345   +11

Hello Grizwold, my screenname is Mictlantecuhtli and I'm not that new to all this. I hope everyone will bear with me :)
  3. Grizwold

Grizwold TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 18

Hello Mictlantecuhtli. I'm very happy to get my first post reply! Here's a little more about me. I am 53yrs. old & disabled. I have a degenerative spinal condition that causes the passage in my spinal colum to develope calcium deposits & pinch off my spinal column. Kinda like bone spurs inside out. I am currently enrolled in two IT training courses. I just discovered an intense love for all things computer in the last year. My courses are PC Repair for my A+ cert. & Net+ for MCSA Cert. How about your bio? ttfn
  4. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

Hello Grizworld,

Welcome aboard to Techspot!
  5. Grizwold

Grizwold TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 18

Glad to hear from you young & wild. I hope to type atcha again real soon. Right now it is 2:15 A.M. & I guess I'd better get a little sleep. You know how it is with us old folks! ttfn
  6. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Hi there.
  7. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

It's great to have you aboard here Grizwold. Do you like National Lampoon's Vacation?
    Good luck with your courses.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.