Scanner history search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice

I have mislaid some photos which I need next week, by Wednesday, I scanned them quite some time ago, will I be able to retreive the scans, so that I can print them off in time?, I don't know how long they are retained in the scanner's memory, or even if they are.
IF they are, how do I access them?

Thanks,
Maurice
thumbs.gif

I don't know of any scanner that can store pictures in memory. Depending on scan resolution, a photo can be very large. Unless you can locate them either physically or on the harddrive, I think your lost.
Sorry

Thanks, gwhite, I had an idea that would be the answer, 'spose I'll have another look for the originals, nuisance, the were snaps etc, taken over 50 years ago when I was in the Royal Air Force, [yes, I'm that old] & I'm going to a reunion next week, & everyone will be, no doubt, bringing along memorabilia.....except me!, I haven't met most of them before, so there'll be plenty to talk about, that's something.
Thanks for trying, anyway, BTW, if I haven't done so before, welcome to Techspot, great isn't it? have you been to the gallery yet, it's well worth a look.

Maurice

I hope you find your pictures! Sounds like you should have a great time. Memorabilia or not, the experiences you'll share will be great. Grab a camera when you go and make some more memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back