TechSpot

School Network Troubles

By ChiCubs05
Feb 8, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. first of all let me say great forum...i read all the time and have learned a ton. but let me address my problem.

so our high school hired a new IT guy this year. and hes taking security to a new level. we can barely use google, no youtube, i cant access this site, or any type of computer hacking or game sites, not even game review sites. i can access my sites through a proxy server. but this is where the problem arrises.

he uses a program called Vision Client (i believe) which monitors our screen access, he can view into our email, and everything we do. i would like to know how i can disable this. im not trying to do anything illegal, i dont even really need it done. i just want to beat the system.

we cannot run Ctrl+Alt+Delete so i dont get access to much...but i want to do something about this...thanks for all the help i can get.
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +19

Unfortunately, we can`t help you to bypass your schools security. Your best bet is to speak to the systems admin and see if there`s anything their willing to do to help you.

Regards Howard :)
  3. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,846

Hello and Welcome to techspot.

Being an old IT guy for my high school I can help you a little bit, maybe. I will not aid in anything hardcore, but I know the feeling so I will help a small amount. I think we should maybe talk via PMs about it. I am sure you would be violating you TOS by doing these things and I am sure you could get suspended/detention etc. But techspot does not need trouble so lets take the conversation private.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.