School Network Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiCubs05

first of all let me say great forum...i read all the time and have learned a ton. but let me address my problem.

so our high school hired a new IT guy this year. and hes taking security to a new level. we can barely use google, no youtube, i cant access this site, or any type of computer hacking or game sites, not even game review sites. i can access my sites through a proxy server. but this is where the problem arrises.

he uses a program called Vision Client (i believe) which monitors our screen access, he can view into our email, and everything we do. i would like to know how i can disable this. im not trying to do anything illegal, i dont even really need it done. i just want to beat the system.

we cannot run Ctrl+Alt+Delete so i dont get access to much...but i want to do something about this...thanks for all the help i can get.

Unfortunately, we can`t help you to bypass your schools security. Your best bet is to speak to the systems admin and see if there`s anything their willing to do to help you.

Regards Howard :)

Hello and Welcome to techspot.

Being an old IT guy for my high school I can help you a little bit, maybe. I will not aid in anything hardcore, but I know the feeling so I will help a small amount. I think we should maybe talk via PMs about it. I am sure you would be violating you TOS by doing these things and I am sure you could get suspended/detention etc. But techspot does not need trouble so lets take the conversation private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back