Screen Freeze Flash Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyrklaunavan

Hi

MS Explorer freezes randomly for 3 weeks. At first I thought it is because of virus but after some time I understood that this random freezes happen because of Adobe Flash player, shockwave problems. When I enter a site with flash it freezes. searched internet and found some useful information. I apllied them. (for example instead of Flash player 10, I installed Flash Player 9. At first it seem okey but after using it for two days this freezing started again. My computer is brand new. I bought one month ago . It has ATI Radeon HD2400, 2Gig. 667 RAM, Vista home Premium, Via Motherboard, Linksys WMP300N Wireless Card. I run 1 laptop and this problematic desktop PC on DSL. Laptop has no problems like that. (HP Pavilion).I have also Java SPE installed. Have you ever heard of this problem and is it a useful way to handle this?

I suspect that graphics card is not compatible with Adobe Flash or Shockwave. (ATI HD 2400). The sales person I bought this from told me that they can not change my computer because this is a software related problem!!! so I have to find a way to handle this by myself)
(I can buy Nvidia Graphics card do you suggest?) Is ATI is the source of the problem?

This is a known problem with Adobe's Flash Player. I have had the same problem. Do a search for Uninstall Flash Player.exe.

Thanks I uninstalled it. Now no problems but isn't it silly Adobe does not have any solution to this weird problem? Lots of people suffering from this thing. I uninstalled and I can not watch youtube now!

I reinstalled again . No change.Do you know what is the cause of this problem? Some harware not compatible with Flash code? BEcause I have another computer and no problems in it. Same OS, different hardware and this problem occurs. I think it is hardware related. Indeed I changed my ATI card to Nvidia but no change... I suspect my mainboard. It is below average. (VIA P4M900T) I do not want to blame this mainboard but I suspect. Vista Home Premium. (I tried in Vista Starter and XP SP 3 problem continues so not OS related). CPU E5200 Dual Core 2.5 Ghz. Ram Kingston 2GB.
I miss those Amiga days . Standard hardware no problems......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back