SeaMonkey help

learninmypc

@mike1959 , you still using SeaMonkey? If so, how do I get images to show in my yahoo email? I've been looking for a fix for a loooong time but still nothing. I even uninstalled/reinstalled. No icons on the browser either. :)

Hi, Sorry I've only just seen your question about Seamonkey and no images.
I'm not sure why that's happening, but I know there have been a couple of updates to SM browser lately so it's likely that it's a settings issue in the browser (options) or that problem where Firefox gets the problems fixed first but SM is left behind, for a while. My email is with Mozilla Thunderbird, but I am setting up a Yahoo! mail account now so will let you know shortly what I get here.

Hi agn, Just sent an email from Thunderbird to my new Yahoo mail account with a photo attached. All was ok, the photo showed up in the email in Yahoo.
Also I get some adverts on the right hand side of the screen while in the 'inbox', showing covers for mobiles. So images do show in my Yahoo mail.
Using Seamonkey browser all seems fine, icons at top, I am on version 2.32.

My version shows 2.33.1 . Maybe I'll do another FULL uninstall/reinstall incase I goofed up on this one. Thanks.

My version shows 2.33.1 . Maybe I'll do another FULL uninstall/reinstall incase I goofed up on this one. Thanks.
Hi agn, Just sent an email from Thunderbird to my new Yahoo mail account with a photo attached. All was ok, the photo showed up in the email in Yahoo.
Also I get some adverts on the right hand side of the screen while in the 'inbox', showing covers for mobiles. So images do show in my Yahoo mail.
Using Seamonkey browser all seems fine, icons at top, I am on version 2.32.
I did the uninstall/reinstall & back to normal, thank you sooooooo much for your help. :)

Back