Second monitor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, i know how to install a second monitor as i've done it pebore on an old pc, just got a new packard bell desktop and just plugged in my second graphics card, standardly connected one monitor to the origional port and the second monitor to the new port, when i go into personalize, display settings both monitors are being detected by the pc however when i go to activate the second monitor and click apply settings nothing changes and it says the standard "do you want to keep these settings" The two monitors are listed as ACR x223w on nvida gforce 6200 and the second is default monitor on nvidia gforce 6200 which brings me to beleive that the problem is there both trying to run off my second graphics card (or the primary not sure) think probably the primary acctuly because i dont think my second card is gforce, any help would be apriciated, thanks--- edit the monitor that is visible is the one connected to the second graphics card

If you have problems like this, it is always best to have close to the same multiple video cards installed. If Nvidia, then add Nvidia. If AMD/ATI, add ATI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back