TechSpot

Security Program Failures

By Onus
Sep 28, 2006
  1. Hi to you Tech Spot posters. I have alot of questions, but I'll probably read a few of yours first. Thanks for the free help site.

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello Onus and welcome to Techspot.

I have deleted your other post in this forum. This is beacuse you have opened your own thread here.

For your suspected virus/spyware problems do the following.

Go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Then, open a new thread in our security and the web forum and post fresh HJT and Ewido logs as attachments, along with a brief history of your symptoms, only after doing the above.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. Onus

Onus TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 24

There is a compare file difference in Kerio. I created my own profile and do not have any Lister plug-ins (Total Commander).

There is no one but myself here; the thread appears to be active.

4. howard_hopkinso

I have no idea what you`re talking about and in any case, this forum is not for computer problems. ;)

Regards Howard :)

5. Onus

Onus TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 24

Message not receive

I closed the thread that existed from my first post here. The above message did not come to my email box so it must be closed, is it?

6. howard_hopkinso

Nope, this thread is definitely still open. ;)

Click on User profile at the top of any page and select edit options. Under where it says Default Thread Subscription Mode, make sure you set it to Instant Email Notification, then click Save Changes.

Regards Howard :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.