TechSpot

Seinfeld sit-com celebrates its 25th anniversary

By Justin Kahn
Jul 7, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. While many of us were consumed by 4th of July festivities, the Seinfeld show that debuted back in the 80's celebrated its 25th anniversary. After airing its first pilot episode back in 1989, on July 5th the show turned 25...

Read more

2. So this is 66th anniversery of the ed sullivan show or any show older than the also ended Seinfeld.

3. Experimentongod

Experimentongod TS Addict Posts: 226   +85

Great show, bought all seasons in DVD years ago and I'm Spanish so this show wasn't even remotely as popular here as it was in the US.

4. And this is related to tech news site... how?

5. davislane1

davislane1 TS Evangelist Posts: 3,554   +2,361

Irony and surprise. You'd never expect a tech website to do an article on Seinfeld.

6. Lionvibez

Lionvibez TS Evangelist Posts: 1,103   +346

The Ed sullivan show ended in 1971.

Where as seinfeld ended in 1999 a good chunk internet users were not even born when ed sullivan ended and that's why nobody talks about it.

7. p51d007

p51d007 TS Evangelist Posts: 910   +387

Only watched two episodes...
    Thought it was a dumb show, never happy, everyone did nothing but complain about everything.
    I guess it was because no one in NYC is happy??

8. TheBigFatClown

TheBigFatClown TS Guru Posts: 647   +227

My thoughts exactly. I guess one of the employees was a bigger Seinfeld fan so we get to share in his joy? *yawn*.

Next they will be posting articles related to Hollywood divorces. I can't wait.

If this could be tied-in with technology in any sort of way it would make sense but I don't see it. Anybody see anything I don't?