TechSpot

Self Introduction

By Themis
Mar 26, 2007
  1. Hi.

I have kind of back-doored myself into an unofficial extra job at work. I wrote some macros to help automate some of our processes (in Word & Excel) when I first started and had some spare time. Now even though I am quite the Luddite, I find myself doing more & more. I am completely self taught by doing Google searches and checking books out of the library. As a result I do not write the cleanest code. In fact most of what I produce is other people's work cobbled together to meet our needs. A lot of my problems have been resolved by searching message boards like this. I am hoping by joining TechSpot I will speed up my troubleshooting.

Thanks.

2. wolfram

wolfram TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,967   +9

Hello and welcome to Techspot! :)

Nice to meet you, and I hope to see you around here again.

Regards :wave:

3. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any questions. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)

4. Themis

Themis TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks, I'm going to give this a try in the software forum

5. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

Welcome. Be sure to read the FAQs in the guides forum and also at the top of each forum. 90% of questions are already answered there! Please post questions once in the proper forum and if members can help you, they will reply if they wish. We're strictly voluntary here! Take care and enjoy techspot - I've been techspott'n for a few years now. :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.