Selling a PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDIsTheBest010

well as some of you may have noticed other posts concerning this same PC. I'm debating whether to just put it on ebay and be done with it.

However im not sure of a good price to ask for it.

Heres the specs:

CPU: AMD Athlon 900MHz

HD: 80GB system drive, 20GB storage drive; 100GB total

GPU: ATI Rage All-In-Wonder pro with 128MB memory

RAM: 128MB PC100

Case: not sure of the brand but it has 2 HD bays, 1 3.5" floppy drive, 1 CD drive, and 3 expansion CD bays,

Motherboard: 5 PCI slots (4 open, 1 ocupied for 56K modem) AGP slot in use by graphics card,

PSU: 250W

Should I add WinXP to this system b4 i put it up?

...AMD

Yeah

Id give an estimate of maybe $250 or so ? If you can at all upgrade the memory for cheap to lets say 512 you may get a better response and a better price....XP might be a wise choice if you can upgrade the memory...128 aint gonna cut the mustard with XP. Other then that it seems to be a little blast from the past that is well equiped....

ok i'll probably price it about that. I will try and get ahold of some more RAM b4 i put it up, and i'll either preload WinXP or just provide the CD and packaging to them

Yes, back in its day it was a very nice machine. It was a custom build that if i remember right back in 1999 when i built it, it handled just about anything you could throw at it. Now it works fine as a email/homework PC

thanks
...AMD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back