Not open for further replies.
Processor: AMD Athlon XP 3200+ 2.19 GHz
Video: ATI Radeon 9550
Hard Drive: 149 GB
RAM: 768 MB
Power: 360W

everything else is standard for a HP pavilion a520n

email me at bigpark08@yahoo.com or reply here please so I have a general idea

hey there triggaplay.... As stated by the top boys and girls of the forum, it really would help if you would put in a country under your profile... this will allow us to compare relative prices to be able to answer your question. Thanks mate

Spyder_1386 :)

I would keep your machine if you can. You never get what you paid for it with anything that has to do with computing...

:chef:

Processor is too slow for modern games, or rather anything that came out in the last 2 years.
Hard drive is too small.
Video Card was good 4 years ago, maybe.
RAM is probably regular DDR, won't even work in new motherboards.
Power is too weak, would only be worth anything if it was a very high quality 360W, and then, not much because it won't run a real gaming system anymore.

$100

You posted your email address on a public forum, thats not a very smart thing to do, hopefully thats your 'spam' address. If you are too lazy to come back in here to check for replies then how do you expect us to give any effort into answering your question.

If you insist on being lazy, you can at least do it without everyone knowing by setting the pulldown under Thread Subscription to 'instant email notification' when you wrote your post.

SNGX1275 said:
Processor is too slow for modern games, or rather anything that came out in the last 2 years.
Hard drive is too small.
Video Card was good 4 years ago, maybe.
RAM is probably regular DDR, won't even work in new motherboards.
Power is too weak, would only be worth anything if it was a very high quality 360W, and then, not much because it won't run a real gaming system anymore.

$100

You posted your email address on a public forum, thats not a very smart thing to do, hopefully thats your 'spam' address. If you are too lazy to come back in here to check for replies then how do you expect us to give any effort into answering your question.

If you insist on being lazy, you can at least do it without everyone knowing by setting the pulldown under Thread Subscription to 'instant email notification' when you wrote your post.

I second this post. After looking at the specs a little more. 100usd sounds about right, just keep the darn thing.

1. run ebay's computer worth tool.
2. posting your email in a public forum is very foolish unless you like spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back