Serious mouse issue, wasn't fixed after reinstalling OS

Hello everyone.
My issue is next when i get back home from work i sit on the PC and instead of Left Clicking ( On Left Button ) its Acting Like Right and Left . Example when i click at desktop with left button it clicks right , when i click everywhere in my computer with Left its Right again :/ When i am Browsering with Mozzila Firefox The left its working properly. And everywhere the right button is not working, the right button its doing Nothing :| I've decided to try another mouse. I've tried my mouse from the laptop and it was the same thing then i asked a friend for his mouse and it was still same . I've reinstaled the windows with formating the C: but Didn't formated D and E ( Which are my other partitions ) and its still like i explained it . I was looking for the same issue but i cant find anything.

Thank You :|

P.S. I think its something like virus because from few days i am geting alot of virus Warnings. Any Solution to Remove it ? ( if its this )
P.S.2 I am ready to pay via PayPal if u help me fix it.

If you did a clean install of Windows, which requires the hard drive to be formatted its unlikely its a virus, as you'd have most likely removed it.

Have you tried going to control panel (Start button > Control panel > Mouse) and confirming that the most is setup correctly?

If you did a clean install of Windows, which requires the hard drive to be formatted its unlikely its a virus, as you'd have most likely removed it.

Have you tried going to control panel (Start button > Control panel > Mouse) and confirming that the most is setup correctly?
I did a clean instalation and Yes i did went to the Mouse Options in Control Panel. I've tried swaping buttons but its not working or changing few things but its all same.

Very weird issue.
Is your mouse PS2 or USB?
If it's a USB, change to a different USB port.

What about the interface with the other mice? All USB?

P.S. I think its something like virus because from few days i am geting alot of virus Warnings. Any Solution to Remove it ? ( if its this )
I don't think it is a virus either, but you can follow the eight steps and have a malware helper take a look at your logs.

P.S.2 I am ready to pay via PayPal if u help me fix it.
Nice to have an incentive, but thats not the way this forums works.

have you tried connecting another mouse (P.S.2 /USB)? ...
There is a configuration for the mouse in : Start button > Control panel > Mouse .

If you've been connecting USB mouses, I think you should try to connect the mouse to the mouse port using a ps2 to usb converter. That takes the USB out of the equation.

Back