Server 2000 Dll Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipknotHate

Yeah on my school computer I am running Server 2000 cause I'm one of the class administrators. Everytime I open say Network Neighborhood I get an error like this.

I get this error but a different file on everything that uses Internet Explorer to explore Windows.

I'm looking for an easy fix instead of formatting. I already tried running a repair of the Windows disc.

It only shows up if I'm going directly through it. I can access it without errors if I go through a Save or Open through another program.

Please Help!!!!

Hahah no the only thing I've updated for the school so far is the router firmware.

Anyways it just isn't Network Neighborhood that does this.

Here are other spots.

This will hopefully get rid of the dialog boxes:
In Internet Explorer, go to Tools->Internet Options->Advanced
Disable script debugging and tell it not to notify you about script errors.

You do seem to have problems with Windows though. You get these errors, because Windows is trying to display folders as web pages (an *****ic feature really) and is failing for some reason. Maybe you have removed these templates (under \Winnt\Web)?

And of course, you could have some evil malware :)

Well thats a little strange. I tried replacing all those files under there by copying and pasting from another server...still got the error so now I just deleted all the files all togather and it doesnt give me any errors. Strange.

Thanks for the ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back