Server move : post file attachments not working

Arris

Since the move I haven't been able to attach any files to my posts, been trying to post in the "What does your desktop look like" thread. Either its not working or I'm just going mad, both are quite plausible.

Could you please try again and let me know if it's still not working?

Also, I should mention that all vB hacks will be re-applied hopefully before the weekend.

That's cool, because I think a lot of us got spoiled with that quick reply window. I know I did.

Just keep us posted :)
You are doing a great job

Originally posted by TS | Julio
Could you please try again and let me know if it's still not working?

Also, I should mention that all vB hacks will be re-applied hopefully before the weekend.

Still not functioning. But I'm sure I can survive ;)
Good job on the server move in general though :D

Originally posted by Arris
Good job on the server move in general though :D

Yeah, I hardly noticed that we'd switched servers..

poert> Yes, that sure was nice... Glad it's coming back too :)

Julio> Great work on the move, and keep up the good work :)

Originally posted by poertner_1274
That's cool, because I think a lot of us got spoiled with that quick reply window. I know I did.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

And yes indeed on good server move.

:( That's P66's line! lol

All in all, very smooth switch-over. Will the techspot.com name be moving also or will we always have to connect through this ip?

The DNS entry will be back probably about the same time as the hacks, since Julio will go for an all-nighter probably with them...

I'm also not able to add attachments to my posts right now. Can't tell from this thread - is there an expected date on getting this working again? Dying to add my latest log files! :)

Back