SEVERAL blue screen errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrduck1997

HELP! My computer has been crashing forever!

I keep getting blue screen errors such as these: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL; BAD_POOL_HEADER and it lists minidump things and its really confusing me. I brought this computer to a professional and they couldn't figure it out. Dell tech support hasn't solved it either. Anybody know what's wrong? These errors come at random times, some days it only crashes once or twice, some days it crashes every 5 minutes. Help! :blackeye:

Hey mrduck, same type of problem here. I'm new to this site too and found out how to post and attach your minidump files from the admin here. You are a step ahead of me because you at least started you own thread. Now I think you just have to attach your minidump files in zip form here in your post and somebody will look at them and see if they can help you.

I'd just zip and attach in your post the last 3 or so since you've been experiencing the problems. Hopefully they will all show the same problem and you can take it from there. I should probably just stay out of this for I too am just learning but the last 3 are what I did and Howard was able to tell me that I had the same problem in all 3. Driver with my wlan card.

mrduck1997 said:
do i need to get ALL of the minidump files? i have several that would take about 30 folders when zipped.... :eek:

5, or 6 of your latest minidumps should be ok. If we need any more after that, we`ll let you know.

Regards Howard :) :)

From looking at your minidumps it would appear that you have some sort of hardware problem.

Start by testing your ram as per these instructions HERE

Once we can rule out your ram, then we canstart looking for other possible causes.

Regards Howard :) :)

I`m saying it may be a ram problem, or could be something else.

If as I think it`s a hardware problem, it can be very difficult to find the culprit.

So that`s why I said start with testing your ram first.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back