Several Different BSOD's

Hi all,

I've been experience quite a few different BSOD's and crashes. Currently, I am running in Safe mode w/networking...and I get no crashes. Here's a summary of whats going on:

I seemed to have some spyware or infection intially, ran Malware, Avira, and SuperAntiaSpyware in safe mode, cleaned everything out. Everything scans clean now, except I get some tracking cookies in SuperAntiSpyware. I still have some google redirection links/strange pop ups occuring though :/

I've ran chkdsk and sfc scannow with no errors. My laptop is only 3 months old, Toshiba L655D (Win 7 Home Premium) I doubt there are any hardware issues, but it may be possible.

Some BSOD's have been OxD1, OxA..and several others. My event log shows erros starting the Computer Browsing service as well as DCOM 1084 error and the following services fail to start:

avipbb
discache
SASDIFSV
SASKUTIL
spldr
Wanarpv6

There is also some atapi error: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Ide\IdePort0.

I have attached a zip of some of the minidumps, if anyone can provide some insight, I would appreciate it!

Thanks,
Mark

Attachments

• Minidumps (2).zip
    160.6 KB · Views: 0
Back